Pengaruh Pengetahuan, Motivasi dan Lingkungan Keluarga terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa Program Studi Manajemen

Main Article Content

Dodi Agusra

Abstract

The aim of this study was to determine the effect of Knowledge, Motivation and Family Environment on entrepreneurial interest of management students in STIE Persada Bunda Pekanbaru. This study used 193 students in 2019. Number of samples used in this study was purposive sampling method, where the sampling was based on certain consideration, that was whom studied entrepreneurship course. Based on this consideration, the sample in this study was 100 students. This study uses multiple linear regression analysis techniques. The results of this study indicate that only the knowledge variable has a positive and significant effect on entrepreneurial interest, while the motivation variable does not have a positive and significant effect on entrepreneurial interest and for the family environment has a negative and insignificant effect on the interest in entrepreneurship. The contribution of knowledge, motivation and family environment to entrepreneurial interest is 9.6%, while the remaining 90.4% is influenced by other variables which is not examined in this study.


Keywords: Knowledge, Motivation, Family Environment and Entrepreneurial Interest

Article Details

How to Cite
Agusra, D. (2020). Pengaruh Pengetahuan, Motivasi dan Lingkungan Keluarga terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa Program Studi Manajemen . Management Studies and Entrepreneurship Journal (MSEJ), 2(1), 68-76. https://doi.org/10.37385/msej.v2i1.171
Section
Articles

References

Ardiani, W., & Putra, R. (2020). Faktor-Faktor Penguat Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa Universitas Harapan Medan. Maker: Jurnal Manajemen, 6(1), 20-30.
Noviantoro, G. (2017). Pengaruh Pengetahuan Kewirausahaan, Motivasi Berwirausaha dan Lingkungan Keluarga Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Pada Mahasiswa Akuntansi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta. Skripsi, Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.
Mustofa, M.A. (2014). Pengaruh Pengetahuan Kewirausahaan, Self Efficacy,dan Karakter Wirausaha Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Pada Siswa Kelas Xi Smk Negeri 1 Depok Kabupaten Sleman. Skripsi, Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.
Iswandari, A. (2017). Pengaruh Motivasi Intrinsik, Pengetahuan Kewirausahaan, Dan Kepribadian Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Pada Siswa Smkn 12 Surabaya. Jurnal Ekonomi Pendidikan dan Kewirausahaan, 1(2), 152-162.

Paramitasari, F. (2016). Pengaruh Motivasi Berwirausaha dan PengetahuanKewirausahaan terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Siswa Kelas XI Kompetensi Keahlian Administrasi Perkantoran SMK N 1 Bantul. Skripsi. Yogyakarta: UNY.
Setiawan, D., & Sukanti, S. (2016). Pengaruh Ekspektasi Pendapatan, Lingkungan Keluarga dan Pendidikan Kewirausahaan Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha. Jurnal Profita: Kajian Ilmu Akuntansi, 4(7).
Suryana, Y., & Bayu, K. (2013). Kewirausahaan. Jakarta: Kencana.
Wanto, S. F. (2014). Pengaruh Kemandirian dan Motivasi Berwirausaha terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Siswa SMKN 1 Seyegan. Jurnal Pendidikan Vokasional Teknik Mesin, 2(3), 185-192.